Bell Inflammexx #70
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Helps address pain and inflammation at the cellular level by switching off the master pain switch molecule, NF-Kb.*
- Addresses pain through multiple pathways: Inhibits the Cox2 enzyme, halts production of inflammatory immune molecules, and provides antioxidant protection.*
- Combines nine natural ingredients to help reduce discomfort – rosemary, turmeric, ginger, resveratrol (from Japanese knotweed), boswellia, holy basil, rutin, Chinese goldthread and Chinese skullcap.*
- Formulated to help relieve joint pain.*
- GMO free and allergen free.
- Must help or money refunded.
Scientists have discovered that deep inside each cell in your body is a master switch for regulating pain. It's called nuclear factor kappaB (NF-kB) . This special molecule starts off the entire chain reaction of pain in your body . If you deactivate it – the whole pain process stops dead in its tracks. Best of all, research also demonstrates that you don't need anything that fancy to control this switch.*
Inflammexx works using multiple pathways to keep you feeling comfortable, energized and mobile. With Inflammexx's special combination you'll wash away pain in several ways – not just one. Inflammexx helps suppress the Cox2 enzyme. When the enzyme is suppressed, it reduces the production of the pain molecules – prostaglandins.*
In addition, Bell Lifestyle Inflammexx helps fight off free radicals. Pain is often a response to an attack on the body. When you pull in Inflammexx's powerful full-spectrum antioxidant power (from turmeric's curcumin, rosemary, boswellia, rutin and more), you stop pain before it even starts. The ingredients in Inflammexx seem to consistently put a lid on inflammatory cytokines, telling your immune system to shush and calm down.*
Inflammexx brings you this comfort and reopens the door to life without pain. It helps your body switch off the master pain switch at the cellular level. Find out for yourself how well Inflammexx eases minor nerve pain and inflammation.*
* Results may vary from one person to another.